Кодекс на однесување и Регистар на исклучени лица на Нов Јужен Велс (Австралија)
Code of conduct
Based on the New South Wales Code of Conduct for the Short-term Rental Accommodation Industry, there are a number of obligations which Hosts, guests, property managers, booking platforms, and letting agents are required to meet.
Complaints and penalties
A Host or guest is able to make a complaint regarding a breach of the NSW Code of Conduct. We ask Hosts and guests to seek to resolve the issue directly, before contacting NSW Fair Trading. For more information about filing a complaint, visit the NSW Government website. Any breach in the Code of Conduct will result in penalties for Hosts and guests. We encourage you to review your obligations carefully. Penalties can include being banned from hosting or booking an STRA for up to five years, and Airbnb may remove you from the global platform.
The Exclusion Register is a list of guests and Hosts who are excluded from participating in the short-term rental accommodation industry for non-compliance with the Code of Conduct.
The Exclusion Register operates based on a “two-strike” system whereby two serious breaches of the Code within a two-year period, as determined by NSW Fair Trading, may result in exclusion from the industry for a period of five years. These breaches of the Code may amount to a breach of Airbnb’s Terms, Additional Legal Terms, Policies, or Standards.
A Host may be listed on the Register either as a Host in general or as a Host in relation to a specific listing.
A guest may be listed on the Register and will be prevented from making any booking for STRA.
NSW Fair Trading can also record a Host or a guest on the Exclusion Register in certain situations if a person has been charged with or convicted of a criminal offense.
Airbnb will notify a Host or a guest who is added to the Exclusion Register by NSW Fair Trading that they have been removed from the global Airbnb Platform. Removal will be effective for a period of 5 years, after which a Host or guest may appeal to rejoin the platform by contacting Airbnb Customer Support.
If you believe you have been added to the Exclusion Register in error, you should contact the New South Wales (NSW) Government directly to dispute it.
If you believe your removal from the Airbnb platform was in error, please contact Airbnb customer support.
You can read more about the Register on the NSW Fair Trading website.
In order to protect Airbnb, its users, and third parties, from 1 August 2022, if a guest or Host is listed on the Exclusion Register, Airbnb will:
- Prevent an excluded Host or guest from hosting on our platform;
- Prevent a Host from hosting an excluded listing on our platform;
- Prevent any bookings being made by an excluded guest or Host; or
- Terminate a user’s agreement and account immediately and without notice and stop providing access to the global Airbnb Platform.
- ГостинШто да правам ако кодот на ваучерот не работи?Постојат повеќе причини зошто кодот на ваучерот може да не функционира. На пример, може да е истечен или веќе да е искористен.
- ГостинКако функционираат ваучерите?Кодовите на ваучерите се уникатни, имаат датум на истекување и може да се искористат само еднаш. Не заборавајте да го примените ваучерот пре…
- ДомаќинУредете ја адресата на сместувањетоДознајте кога и како можете да ја уредите адресата на сместувањето.