At Airbnb, we want to help make hosting easier for all our Host—and we’re always identifying ways to help make our community as secure as possible for everyone. That’s why we're introducing a new feature in our listing setup process: experienced guests.
When you create your first listing, you can specify that you would like an experienced guest for your first reservation.
We take care of the rest.
Experienced guest setting
For your first listing, you have two options for guests:
Any Airbnb guest
- Anyone with an Airbnb account can book to stay at your listing
- There’s a greater number of guests available to book your place
- You may get your first booking sooner
An experienced guest
- Only experienced guests will be able to see and book your listing
- You get extra peace of mind because you’re welcoming someone to your place that has already used Airbnb and knows how hosting works and knows what to expect from Hosts
- Once your first guest has checked out, the listing automatically becomes available to any Airbnb guests
Note: If your listing is published you may change this setting by going to Account > Your first guest > Any Airbnb guest
Experienced guest qualifications
To qualify as an experienced guest, a guest must have:
- Verified ID: As part of the identity verification process, we may ask guests to provide Airbnb with their legal name, address, Government ID, and/or other documentation. Learn more about verifying ID.
- Confirmed payment details: To qualify as an experienced guest the account holder must have added a payment method with Airbnb. Airbnb supports different payment methods, depending on the country a payment account is located in.
- Three stays on Airbnb: Experienced guests must have completed at least three stays on Airbnb—where they've booked the reservation.
- Good track record: Experienced guests must have a good track record of stays.
About good track record
The majority of Airbnb guests are respectful and well-behaved. In addition to behaving in accordance with our Community Standards and Health and Safety Requirements, which apply to all community members, guests who stay in listings on Airbnb must meet the following guest standards:
- Respect surrounding communities
- Respect listings
- Respect Hosts’ rules
Guests that have recently broken Airbnb policies—or house rules set by Hosts—don't qualify as experienced guests. Learn more about how we are strengthening our commitment to community standards.
Note: Experienced guest status isn’t an endorsement of guests by Airbnb.
- ДомаќинИмате повеќе огласи? Може да ги прикажете сите на профилната страница на домаќинот.
- ДомаќинСекој оглас што ќе го создадете со помош на софтвер треба да биде во согласност со нашите правила за огласи за да им обезбедиме доследно иск…
- ГостинНајдете правила за домаќините во врска со чувањето опасни животни.