The Coach House with walled gardenOur converted coach house offers a cosy corner in the busy village of Downton from which to visit the historic cathedral city of Salisbury and the open spaces of the New Forest. Parts of the property date back to 1475 with links to the Bishops of Winchester. There is plenty on offer in and around the village, with local shops, gardens, pubs, walks and bicycle rides along the River Avon. Bournemouth beaches are not far away. We welcome dogs but do have a pet charge of £20 for their stay.
Former Coach House on the Edge of the New ForestThe Annex at Redlynch Lodge is a former coach house attached to the owners house but with its own private entrance and facilities. The property is situated on the edge of the New Forest and a short drive from Salisbury or Southampton.