Great Room in a Quiet Silicon Valley home in San Jose, close to everything in Silicon Valley for a business traveler or a tourist. Close to San Jose airport and to all major freeways like 87 or 85 or 101 or 280. Few minutes’ drive to Light Rail & CalTrain station. My house is in a cul-de-sac (no through traffic), so neighborhood is really nice, quiet and safe. You also get a large beautiful green backyard garden. Close to San Francisco, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Big Sur, Carmel, etc.
- House in the middle and in walking distance of two really nice, big and beautiful parks, Edenvale Garden Park and Martial Cottle Park.
- There is convenient parking, you can park in my driveway, plus there is plenty of street parking as well.
- The owners live in master room upstairs. The whole house is nice and clean with large nice green backyard garden and deck. There are three full bathrooms in the house, owners use one, other two full bathrooms are available to guests.
- You will have a very nice stay with the facilities in the house and the nice, safe and quiet neighborhood.
- Price is already fair and I have already enabled long term stay discounts in Airbnb settings.
- Nearest major cross street is Snell Avenue & Branham Lane, San Jose, CA 95126. VTA bus stations are within walking distance. Caltrain Capital train station is just 2.1 miles away. VTA Branham Light Rail station is just 2 miles away.
- Only a mile (can walk) from Hayes Mansion, 6.3 mil. to Downtown San Jose or San Jose State University, 7.4 mi. to SAP Center, 9.9 mi. to San Jose AIRPORT (SJC) Center, 10 mi. to Santa Clara University, 14.7 mi. from Santa Clara Convention Center, 20 mi. to Mountain View, 24 mi. to Palo Alto, 28 mi. to Stanford University.
- For tourists, my house is a perfect central base station to San Francisco, Monterey, Santa Cruz, Big Sur and Carmel, even Yosemite, Lake Tahoe, Crater Lake and Pismo beach are not that far.
- My house is just 14 miles drive to 49ers Levi’s stadium. With Light rail VTA train station near my house, a $2 ticket drops you right in front of stadium, no need to find and pay expensive stadium parking.
Major cross street, just few minutes walking distance" is "Snell Avenue & Branham Lane, San Jose, CA 95126". You can use this location to do your research. Shops, restaurants and departmental store are within 5 to 10 minutes walking, just minute or two in car.
Public transportation and VTA bus stations are within few minutes walking distance. Caltrain Capital train station is just 2.1 miles away. VTA Branham Light Rail station is just 2 miles away.
Here is more information on many shops, restaurants, grocery stores and shops (in "Snell & Branham Plaza") that are within walking distance from our house. Here is the list of important ones.
- Safeway (they have good bakery with hot fresh food also)
- High Five (American restaurant)
- Panda Express
- Kampai Sushi (Japanese restaurant)
- Bank (Wells Fargo), PostalAnnex and other shops
There is good Indian grocery store (Trinethra) just 2 miles away and Indian restaurants (Emperor of India, Chat Cafe) ajust about 2.5 miles away.
We do have good Caltrain options, there is Capital Caltrain station just 2.8 miles miles away from our home. Here is link to Caltrain station and schedule timings and options to easily travel to/from even from San Francisco.
http://www.caltrain.com/schedules/weekdaytimetable.html (more on Caltrain below)
There are VTA Bus options also. VTA Branham Light Rail station is just 2 miles away.
Here are distances to popular destinations. Just 0.3 mile (few minutes walk) to beautiful Martial Cottle Park. Just 0.5 mile (few minutes walk) to another beautiful Edenvale Park. Only a mile (can also walk) from Hayes Mansion. 6.3 mil. to Downtown San Jose or San Jose State University. 7.4 mi. to SAP Center. 9.9 mi. to San Jose AIRPORT (SJC) Center. 10 mi. to Santa Clara University. 14.7 mi. from Santa Clara Convention Center. 20 mi. to Mountain View. 24 mi. to Palo Alto. 28 mi. to Stanford University. 42 miles to SFO airport.
Our home is in a really nice quiet location, in middle of two popular beautiful parks that are in walking distances, Edenvale Park and Martial Cottle Park. I think you will like our home, it is in quiet cul-de-sac (so no pass-through traffic) with a beautiful backyard garden also available to you, in a nice, safe neighborhood. We are quite confident that you will have a nice comfortable stay and you will like the room, location and the area.
Вид на соба
Вид на имот
Сан Хозе, California, United States