Поправање грешка во даночен документ
If you've been issued a tax document (1099-K, 1099-MISC, 1099-NEC or 1042-S) and believe that it contains errors, the first step is to check your Taxpayer Information in your account.
Changing taxpayer information
You can edit your basic taxpayer information, or change the way your earnings are assigned between multiple taxpayers, by going to the Taxes section in your account.
Note: Changes made to taxpayer information after 31 December of the current year will be effective 1 January of the next calendar year.
Learn more about changing taxpayer information.
Reporting a tax documentation error
To report an error on a tax document issued by Airbnb, create a support ticket in your account, making sure to include the reason for the change.
Viewing updated tax documents
When your tax document is corrected, it will be available in your Account:
- Go to Taxes and select Tax Documents
- Click > next to the tax document you require
- Click or tap Download PDF
Form 1099-K: If the earnings reported on Form 1099-K show a higher amount than you were expecting, it's most likely the difference between your net and gross earnings. Airbnb is required to report gross earnings (before deducting our host fee, and before any reservation cancellations/adjustments) on Form 1099-K.
Form 1099-MISC: If the earnings reported on Form 1099-MISC show a higher amount than you were expecting, it’s most likely the difference between your net and gross earnings. Airbnb is required to report gross earnings (before deducting the Luxury Retreats commission) on Form 1099-MISC.
- ДомаќинМоже да ги уредувате вашите податоци за даночен обврзник или да го промените начинот на којшто вашата заработка се распределува на повеќе да…
- ДомаќинДобијте информации за тоа како да го пополните формуларот W-8BEN.
- ГостинAirbnb им овозможува на овластените службени лица во фирмите што се дел од Airbnb за деловни корисници да резервираат патувања во име на дру…