Што следува откако ќе примам картичка или придонес од гостин?
To show appreciation or encouragement, eligible guests can send personalized cards to hosts they’ve given four or five-star ratings, with the option to add a financial contribution. The cards make it easy for a guest to reach out to a host who’s provided excellent service during a stay or an Airbnb Experience. If a guest sends a financial contribution, you’ll receive 100% of this payment. If you have an outstanding balance with Airbnb, the amount will be deducted from that balance, and it will show up as an adjustment in your Transaction History.
Both cards and contributions are completely voluntary for guests.
How it works
Eligible guests will receive an email from Airbnb letting them know they can now send cards to prior hosts to show their appreciation. If they choose to send a card, the guest will be shown a selection of prior hosts whom they've given four or five-star ratings. Next, they can choose a host, select a card design, add a note, and include an optional contribution, if they like.
You’ll get an email as soon as a guest sends you a card. Some cards will include a personal message from that guest and/or an optional financial contribution. Below the message, you'll find some information about your hosting history with the guest. If you want to respond, select the Reply button in the email you received to send a message. You’re not required to respond.
If a guest includes a financial contribution with their card, it will be sent to the default payout method currently associated with your account. Please allow for processing time depending on your payout method. Once the funds have been posted to your account, we’ll send a second email to confirm the transaction is complete.
You can choose to automatically allow or decline all future contributions from guests. The default for receiving guest contributions is set to On. If you want to automatically decline to receive any future contributions:
- In Account Settings, click or tap Payments and payouts
- Under Guest contributions, set the toggle to Off
If you decline future contributions, any payments you've already received will remain in your payout account—they will not be returned to the guest. Note that if you decline to receive contributions, you may still receive cards if your guests choose to send them to you.
Passing along contributions: If you’d like to support COVID-19 responders, you can donate to nonprofits supporting those responders who need to stay near hospitals or stay isolated from their family. Learn more about how you can help.
- ДомаќинКакви начини на исплата можам да поставам за имоти за повеќе семејства?Има различни правила за зградите коишто се погодни за Airbnb и директно огласените објекти.
- ДомаќинТреба ли да го пополнам формуларот за Exchange4free кој се испраќа до домаќините во Јужна Африка?За да добивате средства во локалната валута без провизии, треба да пополните формулар за годишно известување, а Exchange4free може да ви пом…
- ДомаќинКако подесувањата за цената влијаат врз износот на мојата исплата?Приспособените неделни и месечни цени ќе ги заменат вообичаените цени за ноќевање, неделните и месечните цени, како и сите приспособени цени…