Поднесување пријава во Естонија: Често поставувани прашања
In collaboration with the Estonia Tax and Custom Board (ETCB), Airbnb has simplified your tax declaration when hosting on Airbnb. From 14 December 2018 on, you can voluntarily report your income from hosting on Airbnb to the ETCB. Once you consent, the ETCB will pre-populate your tax declaration for income earned on the Airbnb platform. You can use our 4-step guide in English or Estonian to help you through the process.
What does the process look like?
- 31 January. Until this date, provide Airbnb with your voluntary data-sharing consent and personal ID number.
- 8 February. Around this date, Airbnb will securely share with the ETCB your personal ID number and aggregated annual earnings from hosting on Airbnb for the previous year.
- 15 February. The ETCB will electronically pre-fill your tax return in the e-Tax/e-Customs self-service portal which you can review or edit.
- 31 March. Until this date, you can submit your income tax return in the e-Tax/e-Customs self-service portal to the ETCB.
What year will I be reporting on?
If you opt in on or after 1 February of a certain year (e.g. 2018), you agree that Airbnb will transfer your data for that calendar year in early 2019. In other words:
If you opt in on or before 31 January 2019, you agree that Airbnb will transfer your earnings data for calendar year 2018.
If you do not opt in before 31 January 2019, your data will not be shared for 2018.
The process will automatically repeat annually but you will need to submit your consent once only.
Who can participate in the reporting process?
Any home host on Airbnb who has a listing in Estonia, an Estonian personal ID number, and opts in to the reporting.
What happens if I live in Estonia, have an Estonian personal ID number, and am hosting elsewhere? Can I opt in and if I do, what information will be shared?
No - at this time, only hosts on Airbnb with a listing in Estonia and an Estonian personal ID number can opt in to the reporting.
Can I revoke my consent?
Your consent is valid indefinitely but you can opt out and withdraw your consent at any time. Note that if you withdraw your consent after the data has been shared for the previous year, the withdrawal only covers future data sharing.
Who will get access to the data?
The earnings data is transferred to ETCB only for the purpose of completing the pre-populated personal income tax return.
What happens if I do not wish to have my data shared?
Nothing - this is a fully voluntary option to share your data and you must manually elect to do so. If you share your data voluntarily, the key benefit is that the ETCB will electronically pre-fill your tax returns. You can withdraw your consent at any time.
What will the ETCB do with my data?
The ETCB will electronically pre-fill your tax returns.
- Ограничувања и совети за патување во ИндијанаРеакциите на владите во врска со COVID-19 се менуваат од час во час, затоа редовно проверувајте дали има новости и следете ги најновите инфо…
- Домаќин на доживувањеЛиценцирање бизнис во КејптаунЗакони, правила и дозволи – еве некои корисни информации за почеток кои ќе ви помогнат да дознаете што може да ви биде потребно за да бидете…
- Редингтон Шорс, ФлоридаАко размислувате да станете домаќин на Airbnb, еве некои информации кои ќе ви помогнат да ги разберете законите во вашиот град