We’ll meet at a bus station and introduce each other.. I’ll give you a recycled bag designed by myself and then start to explore market.
The market is scattered and hidden in some local alleys so we’ll walk along these alleys to explore market. During this market experience, You’’ll experience:
- You’ll step into a local community built in 1970s to know authentic Chengdu life.
- Taste authentic market food which you never find outside of market
- meet and talk with friendly local vendors and people
- You can learn from local vendors how to make dumplings and wontons(chaoshou)
- Taste local wine if you want and you’ll meet a nice wine vendor who will introduce you the procedure of wine making and show you ingredients of wine making.
- you’ll see Mahjong playing everywhere, especially in the afternoon experience.
- If you want to buy some local food ingredients or spices like peppercorn, chili, brown sugar in the market, I know where you can buy the cheapest one with best quality.
You’ll end this market tour with full belly and have a brand new understanding of Chengdu food, life and culture.
Other things to note
-- kids friendly
-- vegetarian or any dietary habit friendly
-- Please come on time
-- I also offer tailor-made trip to explore authentic Chengdu . If you want an unique trip, please let me know